Opening & Panel Presentations Now Available
Conference Smartphone App
The Conference4me smartphone app provides you with the most comfortable tool for planning your participation in SysCon 2015. Browse the complete programme directly from your phone or tablet and create your very own agenda on the fly. More information can be found here. Be sure to choose your correct mobile operating system. Detailed instructions are as follows:
Under April 2015, click IEEE SysCon 2015.
- The event agenda will begin to download.
- Click "Next" in the left hand corner.
- View SysCon 2015 under "Downloads."
- The program details are listed under "Sessions."
- You can add sessions to your personal agenda by clicking "Add to Planner."
Online Registration Is Now Open
The theme of the IEEE International Systems Conference is Engineering of Complex Systems, to include Systems-of-systems, Systems Engineering, Systems Integration, and Systems Thinking.
The IEEE Systems Council facilitates interactions among communities of interest on system-level problems and applications. System-level thinking is essential in the world today, not only for technical systems but also for society at large. The Council addresses the discipline of systems engineering, including the issues and complexities of system-level and system-of-systems applications, focusing on the total systems effectiveness of complex integrated systems of national and global significance.
This conference seeks to create an interactive forum for the advancement of the practice of systems engineering across the multiple disciplines and specialty areas associated with the engineering of complex systems. The conference will provide a venue for systems engineering practitioners, managers, researchers, and educators to exchange innovative concepts, ideas, applications, and lessons learned addressing:
- Applications-oriented topics on large-scale systems and system-of-systems in topics noted below
- Systems engineering, education, standards, processes and methodologies for the system-of-systems environment
Research opportunities and results relating to system-of-systems
*This site is best viewed with IE11, Chrome 34, Firefox 29*